Monday, September 14, 2009

Turning Point's Simply Divine (Diva)

Diva is an English Pleasure riding and driving multi-titled Regional, Grand National and World Champion show horse. She is now retired to be a brood mare and continues her legacy, producing exceptional quality foals.


  1. Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known. See the link below for more info.


  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


  3. I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.


  4. Smile since it is indeed the best medicine especially to a broken heart and don't stop inspiring us, your readers with your wonderful posts. Visit my site for more information and have a good day. Cheers.